Garden Harvest Stir-fry
Makes 6 servings.
- 1½ pounds boneless pork loin, cut into thin 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1¾ cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon marjoram leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Saute Pork in oil in large skillet. Pour off fat, if necessary. Add broth, marjoram, garlic and pepper to skillet. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, or until meat is tender.
- Add Mushrooms, Squash and cornstarch blended with water. Cook, stirring, until sauce is clear and thickened. Add tomatoes and onions. Cover and simmer until heated through. salt to taste. Serve over fluffy rice.