Garden Center Café Turkey Tostadas with Prize-winning Guacamole
- Heat beans.
- Heat oil in pan large enough to fry tortilla.
- Fry crisp using basket mold to make tortilla bowl.
- Place turkey in pan and simmer with one cup water or chicken broth until liquid is almost gone.
- Add ½ cup of your favorite salsa; simmer a few minutes.
- Spoon dab of hot beans on plate and set a tortilla bowl on it (beans help keep it on the plate).
- Spoon ½ cup beans in bottom of shell.
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese and spoon on ⅙ turkey mixture, shredded lettuce, tomato, onion, cilantro, more cheese, sliced olives, dab of sour cream and a generous helping of guacamole.
- Serve salsa or hot sauce on the side.
- Award-winning guacamole preparation mash avocado, keeping it lumpy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and garlic salt to taste.