Frolicking Spiked Cranberry Punch
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 8 heaping teaspoons herb tea
- 3 cups freshly boiled water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 quarts chilled cranberry juice
- 16 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 cups vodka
- 28 ounce bottle tonic water
- 2 lemons sliced
- Place tea in warmed teapot and pour in water.
- Cover and let steep for 12 minutes.
- Strain tea pressing with back of spoon to extract all possible liquid.
- Stir in sugar then add cranberry juice, cranberry sauce, vodka and tonic water then mix well.
- Add lemon slices and ice cubes then ladle into cups.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group