- After cleaning the fish, make slanting gashes on the fish on each side. Do this in such a way that the fish remains a whole.
- Place the fish in a bowland marinate in the combined masala for about 4 hours.
- Prepare a baking dish and brush the bottom of the dish with a little oil. Carefully place the fish in the center of the dish and brush with some oil on top.
- Pour any remaining marinade into the dish and bake in a moderate oven at 375 deg F till the fish is done and becomes golden brown at the top.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and lemon wedges.