Eggnog Molded Salad
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin and water; set aside.
- Drain pears, reserving juice; set pears aside.
- Add enough water to the juice to measure 2 cups.
- Pour into a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin mixture and lemon gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Cool for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and eggnog until well blended.
- Chill until partially set.
- Cut the oranges and pears into chunks; add to eggnog mixture.
- Pour into an oiled 6-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with oranges, cherries and mint if desired.