Egg Roll with Potatoes
- Prepare omelette mixture from eggs and milk, add the flour and mix finely.
- Warm up butter in the skillet, pour in the omelette mixture and bake in oven for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Take out the omelette from the oven, place it on a board, cover with a layer of fried potatoes seasoned with greens, salt and raw eggs.
- Then shape the omelette into a roll, transfer to a griddle, dust with grated cheese, sprinkle with butter and place in oven for 2–3 minutes.
- Cut the roll into pieces, 1.5 to 2 cm thick, pour over with butter and dust with minced greens.