- Clean the cow stomach with water and flour, leave it soaking for a while in water with lemon and clean it again 3 times.
- After the last cleaning with lemon flush it with water.
- Boil it in water with salt and throw away that 1st water.
- Boil it again with 5 cups water, achiote, ajinomoto, salt culantro and comino, when it's cooked separate the stomach from the soup and filter the soup.
- Cut the guata (stomach) in 4 squared cm (2 x 2 cm) or 1 squared inch (1"x1") pieces.
- In a pot make the refrito with the onion, tomato, garlic, green pepper, achiote, oil, salt, comino, pepper oregano and ajinomoto.
- Once the refrito is ready put the pieces of guatita in it and let them fry a little.
- Osterize the peanut butter with 3 cups of soup and add it to the guatita let it boil a while.
- When the guatita is almost ready add the potatoes cuted in small squares.
- Let boil until the potatoes are cooked and the peanut thickens, if it thickens to much add a little more soup.
- This is a main dish, not a soup, so the sauce must be thick.
- ↑ chopped finely using a food processor