Double-berry Coconut Punch
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- ice ring (see below)
- 2 packets frozen strawberries in syrup thawed
- 15 ounces cream of coconut
- 48 ounces cranberry juice cocktail chilled
- 2 cups light rum
- 32 ounces club soda chilled
- Prepare ice ring in advance.
- In blender puree strawberries and cream of coconut until smooth.
- In large punch bowl combine strawberry mix,cranberry juice and rum.
- Just before serving add club soda and ice ring.
- Fill ring mold with water to within 1 inch of top rim; freeze.
- Arrange strawberries, cranberries and mint leaves and lime slices on top of ice.
- Carefully pour a small amount of cold water over fruit; freeze.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group