Crockpot Cabbage Soup
- Cut up your cabbage into small peices.
- dice the onions (preferrably in long thin peices).
- grade your garlic on a Cheese grader into the crockpot.
- fill crockpot 3/4 of the way with water.
- cook on high for 3–4 hours.
- now add your tomato sauce (and more water, if needed).
- add any seasonings you like for flavor.
- i use pepper, salt, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning cook on low for 2 more hours or until you have reached your desired consistency.
- eat your heart out.