Crispy Baked Fish
- Mix milk, vinegar and mustard and let set for 15 minutes. This will make a mustardy, buttermilky dressing to coat the.
- In a separate bowl mix cornmeal with all the seasonings.
- Dip fillets in the milk mixture and then in the cornbread mixture.
- Spray broiling pan with cooking spray or brush with a little olive oil.
- Place fillets on prepared pan and place pan under broiler 4 inches from heat.
- Broil for 4 minutes per side or until flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired.