Creamy Coconut Cake
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Irving, Texas in 1997. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Combine cake mix, oil, cream of coconut, eggs and sour cream in mixing bowl and beat until well combined.
- Pour batter in 3 prepared cake pans and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool then ice between layers and over top of cake.
- To make icing combine coconut, cream cheese, milk and powdered sugar and beat until well combined.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group