Couscous Tabbouleh Salad
- Cook couscous according to package directions, remove from heat and set aside.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer couscous to a large bowl, and immediately combine oil with it using a large fork to fluff grains.
- When combined, stir in lemon juice to taste, and let mixture cool briefly.
- Stir remaining ingredients into couscous, and sprinkle in more salt, if desired.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Fluff again before serving.