Cottage Cheese Dough-Pie
- Make dough (filo-pastry) and oil it.
- Cover by a warm container and let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Crumble cottage cheese with a fork, add yolks, sugar and raisins.
- If the cheese is too stiff, add some cream.
- Drag dough out with your hands until paper thin.
- Cut it into 8 pieces instead of this procedure, you can buy filo pastry.
- Grease the baking pan with butter.
- Put a sheet of dough on the bottom of a pan and cover with melted butter.
- Cover the next layer with the filling.
- Continue with other sheets.
- Butter the last but one sheet and cover with the last one.
- Smear it with cream.
- Bake in the oven until light brown.
- Grease warm pie with sour cream and sprinkle with sugar.