Chinese-fried Chicken Wings
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 32 pieces.
- 3 lbs (about 16) chicken wings
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Using kitchen shears, cut off wing tip, cutting at the joint.
- Reserve tips for use at another time.
- Cut the other two sections at joint.
- At center of each section, cut to the bone all the way around, then make 5 cuts lengthwise from circle to ends.
- Mix next 4 ingredients until smooth and blended.
- Dip chicken in batter and fry in hot deep oil (350°F on frying thermometer) until browned and crisp.
- Drain and sprinkle with salt.