- Remove all fat from chicken and discard.
- If chicken breasts are in one piece, split them into two pieces.
- Place each chicken breast between two pieces of wax paper and using a mallet, pound chicken until about ⅛ inch thickness.
- Do not pound too hard that the chicken breaks up.
- Place on a dish, cover and set prepared chicken breasts aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together butter, black pepper, granulated garlic powder and mix to combine well.
- Form butter into a 2" x 3" rectangular shape on a 6 inch square piece of aluminum foil; thickness should be about ¼".
- Place in freezer compartment of refrigerator for about ½ hour until butter mixture hardens.
- Cut butter into 6 equal pieces (½" x 3").
- Place one piece of butter at the front of each prepared chicken breast.
- Fold in edges just to catch the edges of the butter on each side, then roll the chciken breast to encase the butter completely.
- This is necessary so that the butter does not run out while deep-frying.
- Secure chicken rolls with skewers or toothpicks.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with water.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together black pepper, garlic powder, dill weed and flour.
- In another separate bowl, measure the bread crumbs.
- Completely coat each rolled chicken into the flour mixture.
- Dip flour coated chicken into the egg mixture.
- Now roll and coat the chicken in the bread crumbs.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish and chill for about 30 minutes.
- In a medium size frying pan, add vegetable oil and heat to medium-high heat.
- Carefully place the chicken rolls into the oil and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done and golden brown.
- To test for doneness, cut into 1 rolled chicken to make sure no pink is showing.
- Serve immediately, garnished with lemon twists and parsley.