Cherry Tomatoes Sautéed with Green Onions
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 1 tbsp each butter and olive oil
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tbsp each salt and pepper
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onions and cook until tender but not brown, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and sauté just until skins begin to split, about 3 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Cook another minute.
- Stir to mix and serve.