Cheese Pancake Pudding
- Beat the eggs, mix with club soda, salt, flour, and then add the milk a little at a time until all the milk is used up.
- The mixture should resemble thin sour cream.
- You may add some flour or milk to adjust the consistency.
- Take a pancake pan and heat it.
- Grease it lightly with melted butter or oil.
- Place one tablespoon of the pancake mixture in the hot pan, shaking the pan so that the bottom is covered.
- When it starts browning, turn onto the other side.
- Place them, as they are made, in a pan.
- Lightly butter each pancake and then put some grated cheese on top.
- The last pancake is only buttered.
- No cheese is added to it.
- Cover the pan and place in a larger pan with boiling water in it.
- Let boil at slow heat, until the pancakes are hot.
- Before serving, turn onto a plate and cut in sections, as layer cakes.