Very low in calories. You'll think it's mashed potatoes and for those that are diabetic you can eliminate the cheese and have a great substitute for mashed potatoes.
- Place cauliflower in a heat proof pot cover pot with tin foil and place in pressure cooker.
- Add water to pressure cooker base, not in pot with cauliflower.
- Cook under high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from pressure cooker, add butter if desired and cheese also if desired.
- Mash to the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Add milk if you want to.
- If you want to add cheese you can add cream cheese (tiny chunks) or shredded cheese like cheddar or parmesan cheese.