This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989 and apparently the family collection from the Watson Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1987. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 3 pounds yellow onions
- cooking spray as needed
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Halve and slice onions.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat cook onions in oil for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group