Californian and Scottish Creamy Avocado and Smoked Salmon Pâté
A delicious mouthwatering appetizer, which is easy and quick to make.
- 2 California avocados,halved and stoned
- 4 free range hard boiled eggs chopped
- 4 oz Scottish wild smoked salmon chopped
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 2 tsp chopped lemon balm
- 8 tbsp double cream
- squeeze of lemon
- large pinch of sea salt
- ground black pepper
- parsley to garnish
- serve on a plate of green salad with 4 lemon wedges.