Refreshing served over scoops of cottage cheese. Also excellent served with grilled or broiled chicken breasts or halibut steaks.
- In large bowl, combine pineapple with juice and cranberries; let stand 15 to 30 minutes to slightly soften berries.
- Add honey and gently stir in avocado, papaya and jicama.
- Cover and chill briefly, or serve at room temperature.
- Serve as a dip with or as a topping on assorted crackers, mini rice cakes, graham crackers or sesame cracker bread.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.