Calf's Liver with Onions and Vinegar Sauce
- Depending on how much liver you are making, slice liver into finger sized strips.
- Season liver with very liberal sprinkling of paprika.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dredge strips in flour.
- Let rest while you thinly slice onions.
- Melt butter in frying pan and sauté onions.
- When onions are almost cooked, toss in the liver strips and saute along with the onions.
- The liver will only take a few minutes to cook.
- When they are done, sprinkle about ½ tsp paprika over the onions and mix in a good tbsp vinegar to make a thick onion gravy.
- Serve when ready.