Buffet-style Oriental Fried Chicken
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Arline and Dave Isaacs, Look Who's Cooking in Laguna Beach
- Serves 4 to 6 for buffet or picnic.
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame seed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- In large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, sugar, salt, sesame seed, soy sauce, green onions, garlic and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken wings and marinate at least 3 hours.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.