- 10 oz (1) pkg brussel sprouts
- 16 oz (1) can canned carrots or 5 med carrots, sliced and cooked
- 1/2 cup lemon shaker dressing
- Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions until they are crisp but tender; drain.
- Drain carrots and put them in a bowl
- add Brussels sprouts and lemon shaker dressing; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 4–6 hours before using; stir occasionally.
Food exchange per serving: 2 vegetable exchanges; calories: 49; cho: 11g; pro: 3g; sod: 273 mg; cho: 0 mg; low-sodium diets: omit salt in cooking Brussels sprouts and from lemon shaker dressing.