Bruschetta of Blue Cheese, Pecans and Honey
From "Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group"
- Original recipe
- Serves 1
- Slice the bread half-inch thick.
- Toast under the broiler or in a toaster and brush each slice with walnut oil.
- Top the toasts with shards of blue cheese, a few spiced pecans (available in our stores) and a drizzle of chestnut honey.
Per serving (42g):
- 140 calories (60 from fat) | 7g total fat | 2g saturated fat | 4g protein | 17g carbohydrate (1g dietary fiber, 3g sugars) | 5mg cholesterol | 220mg sodium
- "Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends