Breakfast Fruit Compote
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Keller Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 can pear halves undrained and diced
- 1 can pineapple chunks undrained
- 1 can fruit cocktail undrained
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 bananas sliced
- 2 apples cubed
- ½ cup maraschino cherries
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding dry
- Toss all fruits well with dry pudding mix.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group