Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hansen Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Grease and flour tube pan.
- Sprinkle flour over blueberries.
- Combine dry cake mix and sour cream.
- Add eggs one at a time beating at low speed then beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries then bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 15 minutes then remove from pan.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group