Blueberry Cheesecake Bars I
- Submitted by: Makers of Splenda Sweetener Products
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 35 Minutes | Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Serves: 20
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup Splenda no-calorie sweetener, granulated
- ⅓ cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup Splenda no-calorie sweetener, granulated
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an eight-inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Splenda granulated, and butter, mixing well.
- Firmly press mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add Splenda granulated, beating until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add sour cream and vanilla, beating just until blended.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Topping directions: combine apricot preserves and water in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until jam melts.
- Spread over filling; cut into bars.
- 100 Calories | 60 Calories from Fat | 3g Protein | 6g Fat | 3g Sat | 7g Carbs | 0g Fiber | 40mg Cholesterol | 110mg Sodium | 3g Sugar
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/