Barbecued Piggy Scallops
- Place the melted butter, lemon juice, pepper and parsley in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the Scallops and turn to coat.
- Cut each Bacon rasher in half widthwise and then wrap each scallop in half a rasher of Bacon, threading them onto skewers as you go and reserving any remaining butter mixture.
- Cook over hot coals for 3–4 minutes each side, basting with the remaining butter mixture, until the Bacon is crisp and golden brown.
- To serve- transfer the skewers to a serving platter and drizzle any remaining butter mixture over the top.
- Serve immediately.