Barbecued Chicken on a Bun
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ⅛ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 whole boneless chicken breasts halved
- 4 buns split and toasted
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices baked ham warmed
- lettuce leaves
- Combine seasoned salt and pepper then loosen one edge of chicken skin and rub seasoning mixture underneath skin and cook skin side down on covered grill over medium indirect heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove from grill and discard skin.
- Serve on buns topped with cheese, ham and salsa.
- Garnish with lettuce and serve with Savory Grilled Peaches.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group