Barbecue Pork London Broil with Mustard Sauce
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings and 1½ cups sauce
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 3 shallots, minced
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup grainy Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- ⅓ cup + 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp dried thyme
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add shallots and cook 7 min.
- Or until softened and lightly browned.
- Stir in remaining sauce ingredients until combined.
- Reduce heat, bring to a simmer and cook sauce 8 min.
- Or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Reserve ½ cup of the sauce for basting pork.
- Heat outdoor grill.
- Coat London broils with cooking spray, season with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork, covered, 10 minutes.
- Turn pork and brush with reserved mustard sauce.
- Continue to grill 10 minutes basting with sauce or until done.
- Let pork rest, loosely covered with foil, 5 minutes.
- To serve, cut steaks on the diagonal across the grain into thin slices.
- Serve with remaining mustard sauce.