Bacon and Sour Cream Dip
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely cut chives
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- dash of garlic salt
- dash of cayenne
- 6 slices crisp bacon
- Soften cheese at room temperature then blend with chives, sour cream, horseradish, garlic salt and cayenne.
- Add 4 slices crumbled bacon.
- Top with remaining bacon slices.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group