Bacon and Egg Tacos
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 slices American cheese diced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 flour tortillas warmed
- In a bowl beat the eggs then add bacon.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add egg mixture then cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- Stir in the cheese, salt and pepper then spoon ¼ cup down the center of each tortilla and fold sides over filling.
- Serve with salsa.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group