Avocado and Smoked Turkey Salad in a Bread Basket
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until blended.
- Set aside.
- Cut one inch off the top of each loaf of bread.
- Using serrated knife, cut around inner edge of crust to remove the inside of the bread.
- Remove by tearing out all of the interior of the loaf.
- A ½ inch shell should remain.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil and vinegar.
- Brush on inside of each loaf.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375°F for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- In large bowl, combine greens, turkey, papaya, grapes, and apple.
- Whisk together dressing and pour over salad.
- Toss to coat.
- Spoon into breadbaskets.
- Top with avocado crescents.
- Cut each breadbasket into four pieces and serve.