Avocado and Rock Shrimp Pizza
- 1 Unbaked pizza dough shell, 12-inch
- ½ Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- ½ Cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 California avocado, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- ½ Cup Roasted red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz Peeled rock Shrimp (1/2 cup lightly packed)
- ¾ Cup Gouda Cheese, shredded
- Fresh basil*, shredded
- *To use dried basil, lightly sprinkle it on the pizza after the Cheese, before it goes into the oven.
Sprinkle with Cheese.
Bake at 500 °F until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Lightly sprinkle with basil.
Cut into 8 slices.