Avocado Monte Cristo
- Spread ½ tablespoon garlic mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread.
- Cover 12 slices of bread with avocado slices; top each with 2 slices of chicken or turkey and 1 slice cheese.
- Cover each with a remaining slice of bread, spread-side down; diagonally cut each in half.
- Beat together egg, milk and salt; reserve.
- Dip 2 halves of a sandwich in egg mixture, coating well.
- Brown in hot butter, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with ¼ cup fresh fruit salsa.
- Garnish with a cilantro sprig.