Asparagus Apple and Chicken Salad
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 cup fresh asparagus cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- ½ cup diced red apple
- 2 cups torn mixed greens
- Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until tender crisp then drain and cool.
- In a bowl combine the next six ingredients then stir in chicken, apple and asparagus and toss.
- Serve over greens==References==
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group