Makes 8 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can cut asparagus spears
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 1 cup diced cooked Ham
- 1/2 pound processed cheese, sliced
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Chicken soup
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- Place rice in bottom of buttered shallow 2-1/2-quart casserole.
- Top with layers of asparagus, eggs, Ham and Cheese.
- Blend Mushroom soup, Chicken soup and milk; pour over all.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.