- 12 sliced white bread
- 410 G pie Apple
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 Tablespoons castor sugar
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 60 G butter
- Remove crusts from bread.
- Spread combined Apple, rind, Sugar and spices over one half of each slice of bread.
- Fold over each slice to form a triangle, secure with toothpicks. spread outside over turnovers with butter.
- Bake in 180*C for about 12 minutes or until turnovers are well browned, remove toothpicks.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.