Apple Raisin Crêpes
- Makes 5 servings / 10 crêpes
- Combine oat bran and baking powder; add to combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
- Heat a 6 to 7 inch crêpe pan or skillet over medium heat; lightly coat with non-stick spray or lightly oil before making each crêpe.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto hot prepared pan; immediately tilt pan to coat bottom evenly.
- Cook 1 to 1 ½ minutes or until top looks dry.
- Turn; cook an additional minute.
- Stack between sheets of wax paper.
- Combine ricotta, apple, raisins, sugar and vanilla; mix well.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp Along less evenly browned side of each crêpe.
- Fold or roll up sides to cover filling.
- Combine syrup and cinnamon; heat over medium heat about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated through.
- Just before serving, pour 2 tbsp over each crêpe.
- About 300 calories per 2 crêpes