Apple Pecan Rice Dressing
Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 pound bulk Pork Sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 tart Apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Cook Sausage, celery and Onion over medium heat in large skillet until Sausage is cooked, stirring to crumble meat. Drain fat.
- Combine with rice, Apple, pecans, sage, salt, pepper and broth in buttered 2-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 to 30 minutes.