Apple-Cherry Cinnamon Oatmeal
Apple-Cherry Juice Blend, Canned, Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup apple-cherry juice blend
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- Combine the water, apple-cherry juice blend, and apple in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, and stir in the rolled oats and cinnamon.
- Return to a boil, then reduce heat to low, and simmer until thick, about 3 minutes.
- Spoon into serving bowls, and pour milk over the servings.