Appetizer Mini Quiches
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 8 ounces cottage cheese small curd
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup buttermilk baking mix
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients with electric mixer.
- Grease mini-muffin tins and fill ¾ full with egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes==References==
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group