All-American Red, White and Blue Dessert
Great for a cool treat! enjoy.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 15 servings.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon rind
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 pt fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In large bowl combine the condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon peel, mix well.
- Stir in yogurt, marshmallows and nuts.
- Spread half the mixture in a 9x13 inch dish.
- Place half the strawberries and half the blueberries on top.
- Repeat, using remaining fruit and yogurt mixture.
- Cover with foil and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.