- Carefully wash the mushrooms and slice in half.
- Put into pot with the lemon juice, garlic and salt.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Shake the pot occasionally.
- Take off the heat.
- Drain and put into salad bowl.
- Rinse and drain the palm hearts.
- Slice in half and add to the mushrooms in the bowl.
- Rinse and drain the artichoke hearts, slice in half and add to the bowl, too.
- Blend together the ingredients of the dressing and pour over the salad.
- Mix gently, refrigerate 10 minutes and then serve.