Adult California Ice Tea
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Howard Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1983. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 4 ounces gin
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 8 ounces orange juice
- lemon wedges
- In blender combine gin, vodka, triple sec, rum, tequila, mix and orange juice.
- Blend until well combined then pour into 4 highball glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge==References==
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group