10-minute Mexican Chicken Casserole
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Courtesy of Deb Murray / W. Puck
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 1 can (14½ oz) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 10 whole frozen chicken tenders
- 1 cup regular long grain white rice
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 envelope of mild taco seasonings
- Place all ingredients in pressure cooker.
- Set to high pressure and cook for 10 minutes when timer is up.
- Do a quick release casserole is great as is.
- But you can also use it to fill corn tortillas and top with taco sauce and cheese.